23 Aug QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER – OPHTHALMIC DEVICES – MEDICAL DEVICES – FAREHAM, UK
CONTRACT – 6 MONTHS
About our Client:
Our client designs and manufactures contact lenses. They are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and related products and services. Their products are sold in over 100 countries around the world.
- Ensuring the manufacturing QMS meets all regulatory requirements, such as ISO:9001 and FDA regulations
- Working as part of the QA team to ensure the company remains compliant to internal and external quality system requirements.
- Liaising with wider manufacturing teams to advise on quality related issues.
- Ensuring relevant manufacturing processes are in compliance with ISO/cGMP Quality Management System to produce consistent quality products.
- Providing general quality support to the day-to-day functions within the quality/manufacturing departments including;
- To be responsible for ensuring that all quality issues, and audit non-conformances are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience within GMP ISO:9001 environment
- Experience of reporting product non-conformances and corrective actions.
- Experience of working as QA professional within the UK pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of Quality principles / Quality systems.
Apply for this Now